Regional Development Partnership
Regional Development Partnership is responsible for the planning of regional development strategies, regional cooperation and strategies implementation coordination, administrative and operational support to specific actions and projects, internationalisation, regional branding, regional cohesion and facilitation between the governmental agencies and local communities. The network’s members are:
- Razvojni center Murska Sobota, Lead Regional Development Agency,
- Razvojna agencija Sinergija d.o.o.,
- PORA, razvojna agencija Gornja Radgona,
- Prleška razvojna agencija giz,
- Zavod za turizem in razvoj Lendava.
Key document outlining regional development plans and the future of Pomurje:
The network has already started working on a post-2020 development plan that will be closely aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the Agenda 2030. Pomurje of the future is inclusive, healthy, mobile, and bright!